Karen and Bare Bones K9 Training
Hi welcome, may name is Karen Wilson owner and head trainer of Bare Bones K9 Training.
I have always been lucky growing up around dogs however my venture into dog training started 7 years ago when I started researching into purchasing the dog I have always wanted since I was 18, my Rottweiler. I can honestly say she has taught me a great deal and in ways I never thought would be possible. We have an amazing relationship and with her, I have enjoyed many training expeditions such as General Obedience, Agility, Scent Work, Working Trials, introduction into Man Trailing, Parkour Training and the fabulous Hoopers.
The love and passion I have for dog training is immense, a trained dog is a happy dog, happy dogs make happy owners which is my motto. Training is not about just giving your dog manners and a start in life it is about building that relationship with your Fur Baby and enjoying what they give you back.
I am a positive reward force-free dog trainer offering games based training which truly works, how do I know? I have proof my own dog has been transformed using games and our relationship even after 6 years has been taken to a new level.
WATCH THE MAGIC UNFOLD WHEN FUN IS INTRODUCED THROUGH GAMES BASED TRAINING.
- Approved Dog Trainer with Dog Training College
- Train the Trainer course with the National Dog Training Academy and secondary instructors course
- I am an approved trainer and instructor for the Dog Training College
- Canine Body Language Instructor with the Dog Training College
- A Level 3 Certified Canine Body Language specialist
- Canine Hoopers World Level 1 & 2 Qualified Instructor
- Workshop for Reactive Dogs along with Master Class in Reactivity
- Puppy Relationship Building currently taking my Level 3 in Puppy Training
- Pup to Perfection Course
- Qualified Pro Dog Trainer Instructor
- Currently Studying Animal Behaviour with Absolute Dogs
- Canine First Aid
My learning does not stop there I am always working towards more certification and updating the skills I have already achieved. The best part is that I want to pass my learning onto you so you can have that dog to be proud of.
What We Do
Zoom consultations are available if you are outside the area we service.